Gloss Spray Sealer
- Brand: Duncan Colors
- Product Code: SS340-Spray
- Availability: In Stock
SPRAY SEALER SS340 GLOSS FINISH 12 OZ
Brighten colors and protect the finish of your non-fired project with this clear gloss formula.
Quite apart from its function as color-brightening, hard protective finish, add dimension to decorating with non fired products by multiplying the techniques you can use with the already versatile non fired colors and accessory products. This Gloss Ceramic Spray Sealer can be used over, under and between all Duncan non fired colors, depending upon the desired finished results and the technique used.
In antiquing techniques where the bright, original colors of the acrylic base colors are desired, spray on a coat of Clear Gloss before antiquing. This intermediate coat will prevent the usual toning down of the original color when antiquing.
How to use Spray Sealers
1. Shake can well before each use.
2. Holding can upright, 8-12 inches from surface, spray with slow, even motion.
3. Surface should have overall wet look, but don't spray too heavily to avoid sags and drips.
4. Wipe valve clean.
Tips & Techniques
1. After spraying, turn can upside down and spray until only clear gas appears.
2. If spray stops or is irregular, twist off spray head and clean.
3. Test spray on cardboard first to prevent sputtering.