While appearing to be an ordinary coffee mug, this unique design features tentacles that climb out of the mug and one forms the handle! So, add your colors of choice and start your morning with a cool cephalopod mug!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush on 1 coat Bright Grape to tentacles. Let dry.
- With a damp sponge, carefully wipe back paint to remove some glaze from tentacles. Let dry.
- Sponge on two coats Light Grape to tentacles. Let dry.
- Brush on three coats Black to inside, bottom, and outside of mug. Let dry.
- Brush on two coats of Pure Brilliance to tentacles. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.